Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What I'm Pinning...July 2014


I'm a big fan of pinterest. It must be the stimulation of the visual part of my brain, being able to see so many beautiful images all at once. Plus there is the added bonus of discovering some really cool blogs. Here's a collection of my latest pins - if you like them you can follow me on pinterest. Shoot me a msg if you have a board you think I will like!


Emma xxx



Chamomile and Peppermint Blog - What I'm Pinning...July 2014 - Laura Letinsky, Sunday's Pearl, DIY suspended bedside table, La Perla swimsuit, Positano, Fleur and Dot.
Amazing white pottery by Laura Letinsky 




Chamomile and Peppermint Blog - What I'm Pinning...July 2014 - Laura Letinsky, Sunday's Pearl, DIY suspended bedside table, La Perla swimsuit, Positano, Fleur and Dot.
Love this girls style - Mary Ellen Skye at Sundays Pearl



Create This! DIY suspended bedside table from Merry Thought



Chamomile and Peppermint Blog - What I'm Pinning...July 2014 - Laura Letinsky, Sunday's Pearl, DIY suspended bedside table, La Perla swimsuit, Positano, Fleur and Dot.
I love both her hair and her La Perla swimsuit - original source from Plush Swimwear



Chamomile and Peppermint Blog - What I'm Pinning...July 2014 - Laura Letinsky, Sunday's Pearl, DIY suspended bedside table, La Perla swimsuit, Positano, Fleur and Dot.
The Italian city of Positano - Camilla Styles



Chamomile and Peppermint Blog - What I'm Pinning...July 2014 - Laura Letinsky, Sunday's Pearl, DIY suspended bedside table, La Perla swimsuit, Positano, Fleur and Dot.
Beautiful little girls skirt - Fleur and Dot