Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Chamomile and Peppermint is back! With a new addition....


Well, this is probably the longest break I've had from blogging in a while but I have a good excuse - We've added a new member to our little family - Jed Francis, born last month after a long wait and an even longer labour (all 4.45kg of him - made my eyes water a little).

With studies complete for the year and back to being a stay at home mum for a while, I will have more time than ever (between feeds, nappies, cuddles and entertaining my stroppy personality plus two year old) to bring you more Chamomile and Peppermint goodness.

I'm thinking more DIY goodies - some sewing, furniture revamps and craftiness; more fashion faves and posts on local creatives doing their thing. What would you like to see more of? Drop me a line to let me know or just to say hi :)

Emma xxx